Rihanna Navy unite! Fenty will be launching her much anticipated beauty line in the UK tagged “The new generation of beauty starts here”. Here’s all you need to know about this beauty line.
- Rihanna secured a jaw-dropping $10 Million deal with LVMH in collaboration with the Kendo division for Fenty Beauty.
- Fenty Beauty launches in stores and online on September 8th 2017 on its own website, head over to fentybeauty.com for more.
- It will be sold through Harvey Nichols and Sephora globally.
- The Fenty Beauty ad campaign has left us wanting more. The range of diverse models featured represented the edginess of the brand and we love it.
- The Fenty Beauty Foundation comes in 40 different shades, More power to women of colour! It also features holographic lip products and is 100% cruelty free.
We are already loving the released shade names and we’ve got our eyes peeled for ‘Yacht Life, ‘Cinnamon’, ‘Starstruck’ and ‘Fire Crystal’.
Photography Courtesy: Getty