The weekend is finally here and as luck will have it, it’s also a long holiday (if you’re here in Nigeria)! There’s a lot of time to relax, and have a great time so, if you’re looking for a place to drink tonight or have a long weekend adventure We’ve got a list of some our favourite spots to wine, dine, and relive the stress of the past week. Engage your taste buds by visiting these amazing places.
- BOTTLES: Great margaritas with amazing Mexican food. Bottles is your go-to for pitcher margaritas with a Mexican flavour.
- CAFÉ NEO: Let the strong and sweet aroma of brewing coffee on a Saturday or Sunday morning draw you into this place.
- CASPER AND GAMBINIS: Good food, good service and with an extensive menu covering both western and Nigerian dishes. This place gets rated an “A+”
- CRAFT GOURMET: A food bloggers dream restaurant, Craft Gourmet is ideal for Sunday brunch with friends or with family.
- NOK BY ALARA: West African dining at it’s finest, NOK By ALARA is nothing short from perfect with 4 different menus: lunch, dinner, brunch, and garden, this restaurant is sure to steal your heart.
- OCEANS BASKET: Seafood paradise!This is the go-to spot and it’s recommended for all seafood enthusiasts.
- ORCHID HOUSE: Offers the best Thai food and it is vegetarian-friendly!.
- RUE 80 BAR AND LOUNGE: Located in the gorgeous Maison Fahrenheit Hotel, the rooftop of this bar and lounge is definitely ideal for a night drink with the girls.
- SHIRO: talk about great Asian meal with exceptional services, Shiro is a pleasant place to dine and their sushi is lit!
Eat Drink Lagos|Instagram